The Synapses Programmable 3 channel load switch is a reliable, flexible and cost effective device that
incorporates a wide range of functionality to enable the end user to control the electricity usage in peak
demand periods [Time of Use] and save energy by shedding unused loads.
• Consumer can programme the shedding pattern. User-friendly interface.
• Bi-directional IR Communication to PC [optional, not required].
• Can switch three 20A loads for load control purposes. Geysers/underfloor heating.
• Relays are isolated so it can be used in three phase four wire systems.
• Greater current loads can be switched with external contactor. [Optional]
• Each relay’s shedding pattern can be set individually for energy shift or Time of Use.
• Relay failure detection; this is indicated on the LCD.
• Relay output voltage detection; this is indicated on the LCD.
• LCD with backlight.
• Current [A] displayed for each relay in 1A increments. Over current is also indicated.
• On over current events the relay will be switched off automatically to protect the device.
• Relay status [On/Off] displayed on the LCD.
• Menu driven Self-diagnostic test.
• Switching Override function.
• Real time clock with up to 1-day backup.
• Easy installation.
• DIN & Mini Rail mountable. Fits into house Distribution Board.
All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission of the copyright holder.
Copyright Romulus ©2014.
Synapses, Flexpower and Powerflex II are trademarks of Romulus Computer and Electronic Systems CC.
All other trademarks, service marks and trade names appearing on the Romulus website are the property of their respective owners.